Cruise Tauranga - Cruise Ship tours from Tauranga to Rotorua
Join us for what will probably be the best day of your New Zealand cruise. Rotorua is amazing with its geysers, boiling pools, bubbling mud, kiwi birds, stunning lakes, Maori culture, sub-tropical rain forest and so much more! Prefer action? Then try white water rafting on the Kaituna river, glow worm caves at Waitomo or zip lining high in the canopy. What about jet-boating on Lake Rotorua?
You will enjoy
- Small groups of no more that 14 people
- Picked up and dropped off at the Port of Tauranga
- Experienced guides
- A day with a company that works in tourism all year round (we probably know more about the area than anybody)
- A full commentary during your tour in an air conditioned vehicle
- Our vehicle fleet has been given a '5-star' safety rating by the New Zealand Government's Land Transport Authority
- All our drivers have current First Aid certificates and have been 'police vetted'
- We are licensed by the New Zealand Governments Department of Conservation to lead tours in our National Parks
- We are 'Qualmarked' meaning we have met the requirements of 'Qualmark' here in New Zealand and are audited by them on a regular basis.
We have many tours for you to choose from, have a look at our list. If you would prefer a private customised one, have a large group or would like to be guided in French or Japanese, then do contact us. Click here to see tours
Vous préférez étre guidé en français? Demandez à nous de vous faire visiter la belle Nouvelle Zéland - Contactez nous
Need WiFi to check emails? Let us know when you book - Contact Us
To view feedback from previous cruise passengers about their shore tour with Cruise Tauranga - Click here for more TripAdvisor reviews