- Pick up from the port area
- Transport in a small air-conditioned mini bus with a full commentary from your professional guide
- Stop to admire spectacular beaches and volcanoes
- Hear about New Zealand’s unique ecology, its plants and animals, created by 80 million years of isolation
- Pass through kiwi fruit orchards
- Learn about Maori culture, how they got to New Zealand and who their ancestors were.
- Take photos of the scenic beauty of the Bay of Plenty and Rotorua - native rainforest, huge lakes in volcanic craters, waterfalls and rivers.
- THEN get ready for your amazing Zipline experience
- After, visit Kuirau park and see huge boiling pools in the middle of the city of Rotorua
- Time permitting, stop for a delicious kiwifruit ice cream and Comvita, the home of Manuka Honey.
- Price includes drive/guide, full commentary, pick and drop off at the port, Ziplining, a bottle of mineral water and Wi-Fi on request
Tour length 6-7 hours
Minimum Grp size 4. Adult price NZ$310, child 6-15 NZ$240.
If you have a group where some would like to Zipline and others do general sightseeing, then contact us, we can arrange visits to the lakes or the geysers whilst the rest do Ziplining.
Safety – our vehicles have been awarded a 5* safety rating (the maximum) by the New Zealand’s government’s Transport Agency (NZTA) and our drivers are all First Aid trained and attend refresher course every two years.