Cruise Tauranga provide exceptional shore tours for cruise ship passengers visiting the Port of Tauranga, Rotorua and the Bay of Plenty
Join us for what will probably be the best day of your New Zealand cruise. Rotorua is amazing with its geysers, boiling pools, bubbling mud, kiwi birds, stunning lakes, Maori culture, sub-tropical rain forest, venues such as Te Puia, Whakarewarewa, Wai-o-Tapu, Waimungu and so much more! Prefer action? Then try white water rafting on the Kaituna river, glow worm caves at Waitomo or zip lining high in the canopy. What about jet-boating on Lake Rotorua?
You will enjoy
- Small groups, usually no more that 14 people
- Picked up and dropped off at the Port of Tauranga
- Experienced guides
- A full commentary during your tour in an air conditioned vehicle
- Safe vehicles, our vehicle fleet has been given a '5-star' safety rating by the New Zealand Government's Land Transport Authority
- All our drivers have current First Aid certificates and have been 'police vetted'
- We are licensed by the New Zealand Governments Department of Conservation to lead tours in our National Parks
- We are 'Qualmarked' meaning we have met the standards required by 'Qualmark' for tourism operators here in New Zealand.
We have many tours for you to choose from, have a look at our list. If you would prefer a private customised one, have a large group or would like to be guided in French, Spanish or Japanese, then do contact us. Click here to see tours
To view feedback from previous cruise passengers about their shore tour with Cruise Tauranga - Click here for more TripAdvisor reviews